The custom service every rider needs on a new (to you) bike. Get the contact points comfortable by making sure product selection is correct for your body on the bike, with saddle height, sit bone and arch height measurements taken. A one-on-one session results in improved comfort, customizing your new bike to better match your body. The Retül Sizing takes about 45 minutes.
No matter your level of riding, comfort is crucial for sustaining time spent on the bike.
The correct position keeps your body aligned on the bike, helping to prevent injuries.
An optimal position not only increases comfort—it maximizes both power and endurance.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
First, we find out about your cycling goals, needs, pains and concerns in our pre-fit interview.
- Take a sit bone measurement to better understand what saddle will work for you unique skeletal structure.
- Take a foot arch height measurement to recommend footbeds.
- Check your saddle height.
- Check and set your saddle fore/aft positioning.
- Check and adjust the position of the stem, to create a more comfortable handlebar position.
- Increase your comfort.
- Create efficient pedaling bio-mechanics.
- Help protect you from injury.
PRICE AND LENGTH OF FIT
Please allow about 45 minutes for your Retül Sizing. The cost of the sizing is €100.
(A Complimentary Sizing is included with new bike purchases)