Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Schedule time to experience Retül Bike Fit Technology and make better fit decisions. A great bike fit allows for an experience with more comfort and better performance.
The service that all discerning riders deserve. During the interview process, we will gain an understanding of your injury history and cycling goals. Our 15-step pre-fit assessment process will look at your body’s ranges of motion and flexibility. Understanding your body, cycling goals, and injury history enables the fitter to customize the bike to your body perfectly. This service includes a cycling biomechanical analysis, cycling-specific flexibility/functional strength assessments, use of dynamic motion capture technology to determine the optimal position on the bike, and a comprehensive digital report. Follow-up fit appointment for new fully built bike is included. The Retül Bike Fit Technology typically includes the following steps:
▪ LED markers are strategically placed on eight anatomical points of the rider: the wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, heel, and toe.
▪ As the rider pedals, Retül's sensor bar gathers real-time, three-dimensional data of the rider's pedal strokes and movements.
▪ Retül's rotating platform allows the fitter to collect data for both sides of the rider without the rider leaving the bike.
▪ The rider's data is compiled into a reader-friendly report for analysis by the fitter. The fitter can then assess the rider's position and make necessary adjustments.
▪ The Zin, Retül's handheld digitizer, allows the fitter to digitally measure the rider's bike at 13-15 points, depending on the bike. The Zin can measure fixed points, contours, and curves, and provides a complete digital map of the bike.
▪ The fit information is saved and stored on the fitter's computer.
▪ The data includes the rider's personal profile, measurements from the fit, bike measurements, and the rider's final fit position.
▪ The fitter will be able to access and print these records for comparison and tracking of historical fit data for the client.